Having a successful E-Business requires the achievement of excellence in knowledge management, internal processes and external relationships (suppliers, partners and customers). Our forte is to develop an auditory process to evaluate the “maturity” level of organizations in handling the above stated internal and external relationships. We then develop a blue print to achieve the desired level of competency after a strategic assessment of the following factors:
VISIONAIRE PRACTICES, SOLUTIONS AND DELIVERY FOR E-BUSINESS :
A typical e-business solution starts from an audit or a strategy phase where our consultants help our clients obtain clarity on
◦ Business process changes to be made
◦ Prioritization of IT investments in e-business infrastructure including applications
◦ People related initiatives including training to be undertaken
THE NEXT PHASE IS VERY CRITICAL TO ANY E-BUSINESS INITIATIVE. DECIDING ON THE ARCHITECTURE TO BE USED TO SUPPORT THE E-BUSINESS. VISIONAIRE’S METHODOLOGY ASSISTS CLIENTS IN DEVISING A SUITABLE E-ARCHITECTURE. SOME OF THE ISSUES INVOLVED ARE :
◦ Which e-business products to use?
◦ How should these products be integrated with disparate legacy systems (if any)?
◦ Should the client move with a shrink-wrap product that could be customized or develop applications ground upwards (Buy vs. Build)?
◦ Security, compatibility, scalability, flexibility etc. of the architecture
Once the architecture phase is over, Visionaire brings in its creative solutions that can be integrated seamlessly into existing systems. These solutions therefore provide clients with long-term benefits.
◦ Potential ROI achieved by deployment of e-business applications
◦ Linking various applications based on how mission critical they are
◦ Actual Investment required vis-à-vis the budgets set by clients
◦ Client’s competitive positioning in the market place
◦ Value addition
Drawing on our proven hands-on experience and industry best practices, Visionaire considerably reduces training time, improves project management, communication, and adapts and enhances the client’s business model for long-term success. This can enable companies to quickly and reliably bring products and services to market, rapidly increasing their competitiveness and ability to sustain a long-term advantage.